Czech speaking Finance manager
Currently, Yeye Agency is developing companies in CZ and also handling the bookkeeping of its foreign clients. There is a junior accountant and the official bookkeeping is being done by an external company. And we want to handle all financial issues in-house. We are looking for a Czech speaking Finance manager with a good English!
Job Description for Finance Manager
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles for Yeye sro (Mother company)
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Processing of payroll
- Updating cash flow table.
- Following the incoming invoices (expenses)
- Finalizing the outgoing invoices (income)
- Computing taxes and prepare tax returns (VAT)
- Arranging the tax payments
- Managing the communication with the official accountant company
- Managing the bookkeeping for other companies operating under the mother company. Following up the incoming & outgoing invoices and the inter-company payments between the companies and with the mother company. Currently, there are 8 companies under the mother company operating in different industries such as transportation, media, design, trade, e-learning...etc
- Organizing monthly closing of all companies.
- Finalizing annual closing and CITR of all companies and OSVC clients.
- Periodically Forecasting and reporting.
- Managing own accounting software.
- Knowledge of Czech language is must
- communicative level of English
- Experience in an accounting environment.
- Good knowledge of Accounting and Tax Principles
- Flexible working conditions such as; home office or flexible timing.
- Possibility to choose own financial software (currently we don’t have internal financial software and we can apply the one which the candidate would prefer) unless it's also in ENG.
- Various employment options (full time or OSVC)